|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||4,060. meters|
|Culture||Mixed with typical Nepalese and Tibetans inhabitant.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great Culture.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Cultural tour around Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.. "B". (Must be an official day). (06-07 Hours).
Day 03: Cultural tour around tour of Swayambhunath, Kathmandu durbar Square and Patan. "B". (06-07 Hours).
Day 04: Drive to Soti Khola [710 m]. "B,L,D". Drive (07-09 Hrs).
Day 05: Soti Khola trek to Maccha Khola [900 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Machha Khola trek to Jagat [1,370m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Jagat trek to Lokpa [2,240m]."B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 08: Lokpa trek to Chumling [2,386m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 09: Chumling trek to Chokhangparo. [3,010m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 10: Chokhangparo trek to Nile. [3,361m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 11: Visit Mu Gompa back to Nile rest. [3,361m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 12: Nile trek to Chumling [2,386 m]."B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 13: Chumling trek to Philim [1570 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 14: Philim trek to Khorla Bensi [970 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 15: Khorla Bensi trek to Soti Khola [700 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 16: Sotikhoa to Arughat Bazar [970 m] then drive back to Kathamandu. [1338 m]. "B,L". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 17: In Kathmandu free day. [1338 m]. "B".
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu Sotikhola Transport.
- Arughat Kathmandu Transport.
- Special permit for Tsum Valley.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Tsum Valley Region Trekking map. .
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org