|Trip Duration||14 Days|
|Best Time||Oct-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||4,500+.meters|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great Himalayan view etc.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. "B".
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara [970 m]. "B".
Day 04: Drive to Hyangja and trek to Dhampus [1,750 m]. "B,L,D". (Drive 30 Minute). Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Forest Camp [2,550 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Badal Danda [3,200 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to High Camp [4,100 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 08: Excursion to Mardi Himal Base Camp [4,500 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Siding Village [1750 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara [930 m]. "B,L". (Trek 02-03 Hrs and drive 2 hours).
Day 11: Free day in Pokhara [930 m]. "B"
Day 12: Mountain Flight to Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 14: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- Pokhara Hyangja and Lumre Pokhara transport.
- First Aid kit.
- Mardi Himal Trekking Region map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com