|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Larkey La Pass (5,213 m)|
|Culture||Mixed with typical Nepalese and Tibetans inhabitant.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great mountain views|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. (Car).
Day 02: Sightseeing tour around Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan. "B". (Must be an official day). (06-07 Hours).
Day 03: Sightseeingl tour around Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.. "B". (Must be an official day). (06-07 Hours).
Day 04: Drive to Soti Khola [710 m]. "B,L,D". (Drive 06-08 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Maccha Khola [900 m]."B,L,D". (Trek 05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Jagat [1,350m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Deng. [1,804 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Namrung. [2,700 m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (Gumpa). [3,520 m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 07-08 Hrs).
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon (Sama Gumpa) [3,520 m]. "B,L,D".
"Manaslu Base Camp (8-9 hrs) or Pungyen Gompa (4 hrs) or just explore the village."
Day 11: Trek to Samdo [3,860 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Dharamsala [4,460 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Bhingtang [3,720 m].Via Larkya-La Pass [5,160 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 09-10 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Dharapani [1,930 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 07-08 Hrs).
Day 15: Trek to Syange [1,080 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 05-06 Hrs).
(If you wish to drive it is possible to drive from here by Local Jeep).
Day 16: Trek to Bensisahar [800 m] [790m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 17: Drive to Kathamandu. [1338 m]. "B,L". (Drive 05-06 Hrs).
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu Sotikhola Transport.
- Besisahar Kathmandu Transport.
- Special permit for Manaslu.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (Dharmasaa can be Dormitory sometimes)
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Manaslu Region Trekking map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Manaslu Conservation Area (MCA) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
Note: If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com