|Trip Duration||16 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||5,545 Meter.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House., Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Mt. Everest Himalaya range.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. "B".
Day 03: Mountain Flight to Lukla [2,810 m], Trek to Phakdaing [2,640 m] "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche, day hike to Shyangboche [3,833 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche [3,860 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche [4,350 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Rest at Dingboche [4,350 m] side trip around chhukkung Valley. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche [4,930 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Gorakchep [5,170 m]. / Everest Base camp [5,350 m] trip in the afternoon. "B, L,D". Trek (08-09 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Kalapattar [5,545 m]. And Back to Pheriche [4,250 m] "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Lukla [2,810 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 16: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flights ticket with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Guide and Porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Region map.
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National park permits fee.
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Mineral Water, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 50 for 30 days, you should get visa open your arrival)
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
Note: If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com