|Trip Duration||21 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-June Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Throng- La Pass (5,416 meters)|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||High pass, great Himalayan view etc.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. [1,338m]. "B".
Day 03: Drive to Beshishar [820m] after lunch drive to Chamje [1,430m]. "B,L,D". (08-09 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Bagarchap [2,160m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Chame [2,715m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Pisang [3,230 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Manang [3,540m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 08: Rest day at Manang [3,540m]. "B,L,D".
Day 09: Trek to Shree Kharka. [3,734 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Tilicho base Camp. [4,200 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Lake and back to Tilicho Base Camp. [4,200 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Yak Kharka [4,000 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Throng Phedi [4,535 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Muktinath [3,802 m] Via Throg-La pass [5,416 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (08-09 Hrs).
Day 15: Dive to Tatopani [1,190 m]. "B,L,D". (05-06 Hrs).
Day 16: Trek to Shikha [2,210m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 17: Trek to Ghorepani [2,810 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 18: Sunrise trip to Poonhill and Trek to Trikhedhunga [1,540m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 19: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara [970 m]. "B,L". (Drive 03-04 Hrs).
Day 20: Fly to Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 21: Trip ends! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time."B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu Besisahar Transport.
- Besisahar Chamje Transport.
- Muktinath Tatopani Transport.
- Nayapul Pokhara Transport.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (At Throng phedi can be Dormitory sometimes).
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking Region map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com