|Trip Duration||10 Days|
|Best Time||Oct-Nov & March, April, May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||3,900 Meter.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Off the beatan Path trekking.|
|Himalayan sights:||Langtang Region.|
|Cost Per person|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m].
Day 02: Kathmandu Drive to Syabubensi [1,461m]. ]. "B,L,D". (07-08 Hours drive).
Day 03: Trek to trek to Gatlang [2,238m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Tatopani [2,607m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Thuman [2,338m] via Nagthali [3,156m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Timure, Tibetan borderlands. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Briddim [2,239m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Syabrubesi [1,461m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu [1,338 m]. "B,L,". (07-08 Hrs drive).
Day 10: Trip ends ! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B,".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Syabrubensi-Kathmandu Transport.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Guide and Porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Langtang Valley Trekking Region map. .
- Langtang National Park entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com