|Trip Duration||14 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-Dec and March-June Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||5,421 Meters.|
|Culture||Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House., Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great Highest mountain view.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m].
Day 02: Mountain Flight To Lukla [2,810 m], Trek to Phakdaing [2,640 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (40 m fly and 03-04 Hrs).
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 04: Rest day at Namche [3,440 m] side trip to Everest view point. "B,L,D". . Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Dole [3,620 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Macchermo [4,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Gokyo [4,750 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Ascent of Gokyo- Ri [5,357 m] and back to Gokyo [4,750 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Renjo Pass [5,417 m]. Lungdung [4,500 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Namche [3,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Lukla [2,810 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 12: Fly Back to Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 13: In Kathmandu free day [1,338m]. "B".
Day 14: Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flights ticket with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Guide and Porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Renjola pass Trekking Region map.
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National park permits fee.
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Mineral Water, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 30 for 15 days, You should get visa open your arrival)
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com