|Trip Duration||17 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Kang La Pass [5,280m] and Throng-la pass [5,416m].|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great mountain views|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Cultural tour around Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.. "B". (Must be an official day). (06-07 Hours). (Car).
Day 03: Drive to Chamje [1,430m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Bagarchap [2,160m]. "B,L,D".. Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Kotho [2,670m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Dharmasala [3,230m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Kyang (Right one) [3,020m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Phu Village [4,080m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 09: Rest day at Phu Village to explore phu Valley. "B,L,D".
Day 10: Trek to Nar Phedi [3,545m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Kang La Phedi [4530m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Ngawal [3,650m] over Kang La Pass [5,280m]. "B,L,D".Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Manang [3540m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 14: Drive to Besisahar by Local Jeep . "B,L,D".
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 16: Free day in kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 17: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu Chamje Transport.
- Manang Besisahar Transport.
- Besisahar Kathmandu Transport.
- Special permit for Narphu.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (Uppor part can be Dormitory sometimes)
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Narphu Region Trekking map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org