|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Mar-Dec Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Lo - Manthang (3,800 m)|
|Culture||Mixed culture and purely Tibetan cultural|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Tibetan life style and the mystic Landscape.|
|Himalayan sights:||All western Himalayan ranges of Nepal.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. "B". (06-07 Hours).
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara [970 m].
Day 04: Pokhara - Fly to Jomsom Trek to Kagbeni [2,810m]. "B,L,D".
Day 05: Trek to Chele [3,030 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Gelling [3,570 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Charang [3,560m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Manthang [3,800 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: In Lo-Manthang [3,800 m]. "B,L,D". Trek .
Day 10: Trek to Ghami [3,490 m]."B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Samar [3,150 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Kagbeni [2,810m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Muktinath [3,802m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom [2720m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 15: Fly to Pokhara [930 m]. "B".
Day 16: Fly Back To Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 17: Free day in kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B". (Car).
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fee.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara-Kathmandu flight with airport tax.
- Special permit for Mustang.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Mustang Region Trekking map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com