|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Larkey La Pass (5,213 m)|
|Culture||Mixed with typical Nepalese and Tibetans inhabitant.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great mountain views Cost includes / excludes|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. (Car).
Day 02: Cultural tour around Monkey Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.. "B". (Must be an official day). (06-07 Hours). (Car).
Day 03: Drive to Arughat [600 m]. "B,L,D". (Drive 05-06 Hrs). (4W Drive Jeep).
Day 04: Trek to Soti Khola [710 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Maccha Khola [900 m]."B,L,D". (Trek 05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Jagat [1,350m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Deng. [1,804 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Namrung. [2,700 m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (Gumpa). [3,520 m]. "B,L,D".(Trek 07-08 Hrs).
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon (Sama Gumpa) [3,520 m]. "B,L,D".
"Manaslu Base Camp (8-9 hrs) or Pungyen Gompa (4 hrs) or just explore the village."
Day 11: Trek to Samdo [3,860 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Dharamsala [4,460 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Bhingtang [3,720 m].Via Larkya-La Pass [5,160 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 09-10 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Dharapani [1,930 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 07-08 Hrs).
Day 15: Trek to Syange [1,080 m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 05-06 Hrs).
(If you wish to drive it is possible to drive from here by Local Jeep).
Day 16: Trek to Bensisahar [800 m] [790m]. "B,L,D". (Trek 06-07 Hrs).
Day 17: Drive to Kathamandu. [1338 m]. "B,L,D". (Drive 05-06 Hrs).
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
Cost Per Person US$
* Arrival and Departure Transfers by private international flights.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
* Trekking Duffle Bag.
* Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with an entrance fee.
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
* Accommodation in simple Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
* Kathmandu Arughat by Private Jeep or Mini Bus.
* Bensisahar Kathmandu by Private Car/Heice.
* Trekking Porter with Insurance. (We Provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
* Trekking Guide with insurance.
* Manaslu Trekking Region map.
* TIMS ,Conservation fee for Annapurna+Manaslu Area, Conservation entry fees.
* Special Permit for Manaslu.
* Government taxes.
* Office services charge.
* International Airfare.
* Your travel insurance of any kind
* Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days) you should get visa open your arrival)
* Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Mineral Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
* Tips for Guide, Porter and driver.
Fixed departure: Any Days (Dates). when 02 or more peoples.
Note: If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.