|Trip Duration||10 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Kyanjin Gompa (3,949 meters)|
|Culture||Tibetan Sherpa Culture|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Langtang Himalaya range.|
|Cost Per person|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m].
Day 02: Kathmandu Drive to Syabubensi [1,461m]. "B,L,D". (07-08 Hrs drive).
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel [2,380 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village [3,307 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa [3,798 m] After Lunch side trip to Kyanjin-Ri [4,773 m] "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Day trip to Cherukuri RI [4,984 m] and back to Kyanjin Gompa [3,798 m] . "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel [2,380 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek end at Sabru Bensi. [1,461m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, drop to the Hotel. [1,338m]. "B,L". (07-08 Hrs drive).
Day 10: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Syabrubensi-Kathmandu Transport.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Guide and Porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Langtang Valley Trekking Region map. .
- Langtang National Park entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org