|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct /Nov/March-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Surya Kunda Pass (4,609meters)|
|Culture||Very Tibetan similar Sherpa buddhism|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Langtang Himalaya range.|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m].
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. "B". (06-07 Hours).
Day 03: Kathmandu Drive to Syabubensi [1,461m]. "B,L,D". (07-08 Hrs drive).
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel [2,380 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village [3,307 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa [3,798 m] After Lunch side trip to Kyanjin-Ri [4,773m] "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Day trip to Cherukuri RI [4,984 m] and back to Kyanjin Gompa [3,798 m] . "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel [2,380 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Thulo Syabru [2,350 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Sing Gompa [3,330 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Gosainkund [4,380 m] . "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 12: Cross over the Laurebina pass [4,600 m] descends to Ghopte [3,430m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Thare Pati [3,510 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (02-03 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Kutumsang [2,471m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 15: Trek to Chisapani [2,194 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 16: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu [1,338 m]. "B,L". (Trek 04-05 Hrs drive 1 hour).
Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu [1,338 m]. "B".
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with entrance fees.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Syabrubensi and Sundarijal Kathmandu Transport.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Guide and Porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- First Aid kit.
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking Region map. .
- Langtang National Park entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com