|Trip Duration||09 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||3,210 meters|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Great Himalayan view etc.|
|Cost Per person||
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m].
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara [930 m]. “B”.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul trek to Ulleri [2,020 m]. "B,L,D". (Drive 01-01:30 Hours). Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani [2,810 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 05: Sunrise trip to Poonhill in the morning back to Ghorepani, Trek to Chule [2,375 m] via Tadapani [2,645 m]. “B,L,D”. Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk [1,945 m] afternoon village visit. “B,L,D”. Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Kimche and drive to Pokhara [930 m]. “B,L”. Trek (02 Hrs). (Drive 02-03 Hours).
Day 08: Mountain Flight to Kathmandu. [1,338m]. “B”.
Day 09: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. “B”.
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (Above Chhomrong can be Dormitory sometimes)
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- Pokhara Nayapul and Kimche Pokhara transport.
- First Aid kit.
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking Region map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com