|Trip Duration||14 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||5,545 Meter.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House., Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Mt. Everest Himalaya range Cost includes / excludes|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel. (Car).
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. “B”. (06-07 Hours).
Day 03: Mountain Flight to Lukla [2,810 m], Trek To Phakdaing [2,640 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (40 m fly and 03-04 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 05: Rest day at Namche [3,440 m] side trip to Everest view point. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche [3,860 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche [4,350 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Rest at Dingboche [4,350 m] side trip around chhukkung Valley. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche [4,930 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Gorakchep [5,170 m]. / Everest Base camp [5,350 m] trip in the afternoon. "B, L,D". Trek (08-09 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Kalapattar [5,545 m] and back to Pheriche [4,250 m] "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandy by Helicopter [1,338m]. “B” (Helicopter+Car).
Day 13: Leisure day in kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 14: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. “B” (Car).
Cost Per Person US$ 3,777.
* Arrival & Departure Transfers by private on both domestic and international flights.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Yak and Yeti / Annapurna or Similar.
* Breakfast Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking during the trekking. (As mentioned).
* Sightseeing tour with (entrance fee) an English Speaking Guide.
* Accommodation in Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
* Kathmandu - Lukla by flight and Pheriche- Kathmandu by Helicopter.
* Trekking Porter with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
* Trekking Guide with insurance.
* Trekking Region map.
* TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
* International Airfare.
* Your travel insurance of any kind
* Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days and US$ 25 for 15 days you should get visa open your arrival)
* Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
* Tips for the Guide/Porters and Drivers.