|Trip Duration||10 Days|
|Best Time||Sep-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||4,130 M.|
|Culture||Mixed culture of major Gurungs and Magars.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Touching the Mountain and best sunrise in the world.|
|Cost Per person||
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara [970 m] (25 m), Drive to Ghandruk [1,945 m]. "B,L,D". (03-04 hrs).
Day 03: Trek to Chhomrong [2,170 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Deurali [3,230 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Annapurna Base camp [4,130 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Bamboo [2,310 m] or Sinuwa. "B,L,D". Trek (07-08 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Jhinu Danda [1,760 m]. "Hot Spring". "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Matkyu then drive to Pokhara [970 m]. (B,L). Trek (An hour) drive 03-04 hrs.
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu [1,338 m]. “B”.
Day 10: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. “B”.
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (Above Chhomrong can be Dormitory sometimes)
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- Pokhara Ghandruk and Matkyu Pokhara transport.
- First Aid kit.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Region map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org