|Trip Duration||12 Days|
|Best Time||Oct-May Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||4,500 M.|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Cultural areas with magnificent view.|
|Cost Per person||
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel..
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Ghandruk [1,945 m]. "B,L,D". (25 m flight and 3-4 hrs drive)
Day 03: Trek to Tadapani [2,657 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (03-04 Hrs).
Day 04: Trek to Bayli Kharka [3,460 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to upper Chistibung [3,00 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Kopra Ridge [3,650 m]. Trek to High Camp / Back to Kopra. [4,500 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Swanta. [2,290 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Ghorepani (2810m). "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 09: (Sunrise trip to Punhill) Trek to Trikhedunga. [1,545 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 10: Trek to Nayapul Drive To Pokhara [970 m]. "B,L". (Trek 03-04 Hrs and 1.30 M drive).
Day 11: Fly back To Kathmandu[1,338m]. "B".
Day 12: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B".
- Arrival and Departure Transport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Free use Trekking Duffel Bag.
- Breakfast (With cup of Tea or Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without ) during the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Accomodation in Tea House during the Trekking. (Above Chhomrong can be Dormitory sometimes)
- Trekking Porters with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 People carrying 22 KG).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking guide and porters food and accommodation, wages etc.
- Pokhara Ghandruk and Nayapul Pokhara transport.
- First Aid kit.
- Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trekking Region map. .
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)..
- All Government taxes.
- Office services charge.
- International Airfare.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, Dessert, extra tea coffee and main meals in cities.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and Drivers.
For more information please email us at: email@example.com